No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Should I buy a home while still paying student loans? February 9, 2016
- Who's to blame for Portland's soaring home prices? February 5, 2016
- Mortgages are still getting cheaper January 29, 2016
- Robin Williams' wine country estate sold January 26, 2016
- The rental market is going gray January 14, 2016
- The U.S. is cracking down on anonymous real estate buyers January 13, 2016
- Go inside the Playboy mansion January 11, 2016
- Cheap oil could hurt these housing markets January 11, 2016
- Oregon is the most popular state to move to January 4, 2016
- Selling a home in 2016? Here's what you need to know December 24, 2015
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike