No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Homes sell the fastest in these markets August 26, 2015
- Airbnb: 1,000 companies sign up for business travel August 21, 2015
- Sky swimming: Luxury London condo to get 'floating' pool August 21, 2015
- America's most expensive rental markets August 19, 2015
- Good news: Homeowners spend like it's 2006 August 18, 2015
- The median home price here is $980,000 August 11, 2015
- It just got easier to get a jumbo mortgage August 5, 2015
- Now you can buy Jesse Pinkman's house July 29, 2015
- Mike Bloomberg buys historic London mansion for $25 million July 29, 2015
- Foreign crooks are laundering billions in London real estate July 28, 2015
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike