No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Cities where home prices are hitting new highs April 22, 2014
- 2 million homeowners no longer seriously underwater April 19, 2014
- Americans are back in love with real estate April 19, 2014
- Want to make money as a landlord? Try Detroit April 16, 2014
- Detroit to auction vacant homes. Starting bid: $1,000 April 15, 2014
- Live in a rock star's home for about $1 million April 11, 2014
- Ready to renovate? Here's your first move April 9, 2014
- When Wall Street becomes a landlord April 9, 2014
- Vacation home market heats up April 6, 2014
- Homebuyers getting priced out in cities across U.S. April 4, 2014
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike