No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- New York's multimillion dollar home sales keep soaring November 20, 2014
- Old foreclosure debt coming back to haunt former homeowners November 18, 2014
- Justin Bieber's childhood home is for sale November 18, 2014
- Forget Florida. The best cities for retirees November 18, 2014
- 5 best cities to grow older in November 18, 2014
- Homes are getting harder to afford November 14, 2014
- 'The Godfather' home up for sale November 14, 2014
- Cleveland's plan to destroy nearly 6,000 homes November 13, 2014
- Own a pricey pied-à-terre? Get ready to pay more taxes November 12, 2014
- China and Qatar buying London properties November 11, 2014
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike