No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Bank's 'repeated failures' led to 2,000 foreclosures, feds say September 29, 2014
- Americans are spending again September 29, 2014
- Why everybody is moving to Texas September 29, 2014
- Let your employer get you a cheaper mortgage September 25, 2014
- Is the economic recovery real? 3 stats to watch September 24, 2014
- London overtakes Hong Kong as city with highest rents September 24, 2014
- For rich people, mortgages are getting cheaper and easier September 21, 2014
- Millennials are staying put at mom and dad's place September 18, 2014
- Builders race to develop sky-high condo buildings September 17, 2014
- First rise in foreclosure auctions in nearly four years September 11, 2014
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike