No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- New York City's most expensive rental costs $500,000 a month December 11, 2014
- Getting a mortgage is about to get easier December 10, 2014
- Foreclosure evictions halted for the holidays December 9, 2014
- The 3% down payment mortgage makes a comeback December 9, 2014
- 10 hottest housing markets for 2015 December 7, 2014
- Buy Tom Cruise's Colorado getaway for $59 million December 4, 2014
- Housing guru Shiller: Put your money in stocks December 4, 2014
- Brooklyn is the least affordable place in America December 4, 2014
- Avoid these over-the-top home customizations December 4, 2014
- Millions of Americans are spending too much on housing December 3, 2014
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike