No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Oil boom towns could be facing real estate busts May 4, 2016
- They're back! Barclays offers 0% down payment mortgages in UK May 4, 2016
- Zillow CEO: When you should buy vs. rent May 3, 2016
- Brexit fears are hitting London's real estate April 22, 2016
- Is it better to buy or rent in retirement? April 21, 2016
- Did San Francisco's housing market finally peak? April 14, 2016
- This massive L.A. home can be yours for $150 million April 13, 2016
- Rupert Murdoch's $29 million New York townhouse for sale April 12, 2016
- Manhattan rents finally went down April 7, 2016
- WeWork gets into housing April 4, 2016
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike