No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Is the party over for real estate investing? May 22, 2015
- It's getting more expensive to be a renter May 21, 2015
- This Texas ranch can be yours for just $725 million May 21, 2015
- World's hottest luxury housing markets May 20, 2015
- Monaco real estate just had its hottest year ever May 19, 2015
- What $2 million buys around the world May 19, 2015
- Hey y'all! Paula Deen lists $12.5 million mansion May 15, 2015
- London's luxury real estate gets election boost May 13, 2015
- Buying beats renting, but not by much in these places May 13, 2015
- Secret real estate listings you won't find on the market May 11, 2015
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike