No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Gen-Xers don't want to be homeowners June 25, 2015
- Australia is selling a ranch the size of New Jersey June 25, 2015
- Jack Ma just bought a huge New York property for $23 million June 25, 2015
- The middle class is struggling to make the rent June 24, 2015
- You can now invest in real estate, even if you're not Donald Trump June 12, 2015
- This is how hard it is to rent a Manhattan apartment June 11, 2015
- Alan Greenspan: US real estate is stagnating June 10, 2015
- 10 most overpriced housing markets June 5, 2015
- Elderly could lose homes from reverse mortgages June 5, 2015
- Homes here are selling for 32% above asking June 5, 2015
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike