No results were found for your request!
About Agent Bea
Welcome to my website. My name is Maria "Bea" Sta.Ana-Lee and I am a Realtor servicing the Southern California Real Estate market.
I have 7 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries and I work with clients of varying needs - from first time home buyers to property investors. I also offer valuable assistance to homeowners who are underwater and are facing the possibility of losing their homes.
My goal is to simply provide you with the best possible assistance with your real estate needs.
Maria "Bea" Sta. Ana Lee
Real Estate Agent / Realtor
DRE License #01800014
411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste.204
Arcadia, CA 91006
Office: (626) 462-9869
Cell: (626) 232-3910
Direct Fax: (626) 576-0747
Languages: English and Tagalog
- Google could be your next mortgage broker November 23, 2015
- Not buying a home was my smartest financial move November 23, 2015
- Australia blocks sale of Ohio-sized ranch November 19, 2015
- You probably can't afford to live near good schools November 19, 2015
- How to buy a home without a 20% down payment November 13, 2015
- The most expensive housing market is... November 10, 2015
- Buy (or sell) your home ... without a real estate agent October 29, 2015
- Real estate today: Older buyers, more bathrooms October 21, 2015
- Cities with biggest rent hikes October 19, 2015
- Where Millennials are buying homes October 9, 2015
- Million-dollar homes: Super Bowl edition
- New mortgage rules may favor the wealthy
- November new home sales dip after Southern surge
- US bond market selloff weighs on mortgage apps
- Mortgage rates get a break from incoming regulator
- Which home will sell for $100 million in 2014?
- Sales of bank-owned homes surge
- Staging your home for sale? Check this out first
- Mortgage rates to rise, but not because of taper
- Who's afraid of the taper? US housing starts spike